syntax

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Jan 13 04:57:39 PST 2002

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 10:03:31PM -0500, Scott Carradice wrote:
> I see <search> and <prune> tags in these profiles but I
> cannot find them in any of the documentation.
> What do these tags do?

For any released nALFS versions - nothing. :)

I added them to play with find-like searches a bit, to track files of
installed packages and log them.

I planned to ask whether we should include something like this in the
syntax (I'm not too happy about it, tracking files is an ugly thing).

> I am guessing the following is correct but am not sure:
>
> <setenv name="CFLAGS" value="-march=i386" />
> <setenv name="CXXFLAGS" value="-march=i386" />

This is the old syntax. Try:

<setenv>
    <variable>CFLAGS</variable>
    <value>-march=i386</value>