nALFS-020226

Pedro Ortigão pmo at netcabo.pt
Wed Feb 27 15:01:37 PST 2002

Sorry about my english in the last post. I'll try to remember to read my
posts before hiting the send button :-)

Anyway I just thought the problem might be due to optimisation settings
because I compile (almost) everything with -O3 -march=i686. Anyway, nALFS
and expat were both compiled with those settings and that might be one
possible reason.

I haven't been able to reproduce untill now - so it's probably not
reproducible.

Pedro Ortigão

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org