Syntax, shall we?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 26 19:36:44 PST 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 07:25:00PM -0800, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> I've been thinking about it.  Tossing the idea at Gerard prenselty.  I
> know this has been suggested alot in the past.

I think Gerard actually though this was implemented, or at least was
planned, so he seems cool with it.

C'mon guys, speak up.  I'm pretty sure all of you problably want this
implemented either way, but id really like to hear your opinions about
this.  Best way to implement it, etc.

Should it just be like <dir> in the <info> tag? thoughs!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org