planned failure

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 19 16:13:31 PST 2002

On Tue, 19, Feb, 2002 at 10:44:44PM +0000, Mark Ellis spoke thus..
> Okay, here's one to get the grey matter working. Any ideas for a tidy
> way of flagging a profile step that you expect to fail ? Now that
> you're all looking confused i'll try and make some sense :)
Actually, this may be an issue when you all try and write the LFS-3.2
profiles.  The chapter 5 installation of sh-utils fails with an error
(which we intend) because it can't install su.

Will this cause you lot problems?

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					BLFS Editor