List changes, may affect your filters

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 9 08:52:38 PST 2002

I've made a change to the way emails are sent out which affect the
listname-owner at linuxfromscratch.org, now they're set to
listname-bounce at linuxfromscratch.org

This change is to get listar to process bounces and keep score. When
an address generates too many bounces that address is automatically
unsubscribed (unless it's a protected address). I used to be able to do
this manually for the last 2 years but things have gotten busier here so
I'm going to have to put in some automatization here.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org