http://automated.linuxfromscratch.org

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 8 18:43:22 PST 2002

Yo,

The new URL has actually been online for over a week now, I forget to
mention it thou after i had finished upgrading mysql and apache on
shadowfax.  The old URL still works for compability reasons.. so no
worries.

I've also just put a [very] strimmed down website for now.  There is
hardly any information online now, however... it is current.

So, i'll have to start adding all the current info again, if anyone has
suggestions on the first things that should be done, let me know.

I just wanted to give you guys a head's up, i know i've been silent for
the last week or so, i'll be replying very shortly.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org