Syntax, shall we?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Mon Feb 4 01:51:41 PST 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 12:37:52PM +0000, Mark Ellis wrote:
> Hehe, i think overexcitement caused by all the sudden activity got the
> better of everyone :) <include> is out then, yes ?

I was so eager to implement it that it had to blow up in my face. :)
Better sooner then latter though.

Anyway, I thought I could live without it, but it seems that I'm
missing it. :)

For example, I have a single directory where I keep all my different,
per-package, self-contained profiles. Using those and inclusion, my
GNOME profile is currently 2715 bytes long. :)

That's why I added <whatever:include href=""> in nALFS (and planning to
remove <include>). It's a pretty simple implementation of XInclude, but
it should work.

I haven't even read (completely) that XInclude draft yet, so I'm not sure
what it says about entities, namespaces (I _am_ declaring "whatever") etc.
and whether this is completely "by the book".

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org