Syntax, shall we?

Seth W. Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Sun Feb 3 10:06:30 PST 2002

Mark Ellis <mark.uzumati at virgin.net> wrote:

> <snip>

> confusion aswell. Why not replace <dir> ie. the name of the directory
> we're creating, with <name>. Since the action has been specified as
> <mkdir> this should then be self explanatory ?

As a user, i second this. Not only does it avoid confusion with this
element, it is consistent with the permissions element (as it is in
nALFS).

I would then think it good to change file in textdump to name as well.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Life on the edge is nothing.  I live hanging from my safty harness rope.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org