installin from cd

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 3 08:02:41 PST 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 08:47:29PM +0900, Borde Andreas wrote:
> Hi alfs,
>
> I also interested in an installation from CD or floppy. So I'd like to
> check this:
>
> >http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gimli/minimal_lfs_build.tar.bz2
>
> But this link is not present?
>
> I get a forbidden error!

Marc Heerdink (gimli) has set the permissions on his home directory too
restrictive so nobody can read files from it right now. I've CC'ed him so
hopefully he'll fix it. If he doesn't I can make the file available
elsewhere (say on ftp.linuxfromscratch.org)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org