nALFS-1.1.4

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sat Dec 21 14:20:37 PST 2002

On Saturday 21 December 2002 11:54, you wrote:
 > >                  go up                           jump backward
 > >                    k                                   K
 > > to parent, or   h    l   open           close all   H    L   open all
 > > close element     j      element         elements     J      elements
 > >                 go down                           jump forward
 > FYI... I'm using a German keyboard layout on one of my machines, where
 > it looks like this:
 >           h j k l

I think it's same for at least these layouts:
  qwerty (UK/US),
  qwertz (DE),
  azerty (FR).
  and many more I guess...

In fact, in the first place, it's the movement keys in vi, where 'h' is left,
'j' is down, 'k' is up and 'l' is right ('j' looks like a down arrow on the
keyboard!).

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home  560 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org