early xmas pressie

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Fri Dec 20 03:41:46 PST 2002

Hi all, last thing before i'm off for Crimble, sorted out my profile
for building a reasonably complete system. I've used this to rebuild my
own system from gcc2 to gcc3, it works, but some items may need to be
adjusted depending on the case. Some bits may also look a bit messy,
like commented out sections due to problems in a few packages that i
didn't want to completely remove. If nothing else, it's a good read :)

Get it at
http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.uzumati/profiles/system-build.tar.bz2

Happy Christmas all.

Mark