How well does it work?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu Dec 19 08:21:14 PST 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 10:43:45AM -0500, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Anyway, I would like to know to what degree does ALFS work.  In other
> words, what components work, which ones do not, and which ones are on
> the edge?  How configurable is it with regard to which packages to
> install, and the such.

Unfortunately, no one can be... told, what the ALFS is. You have to
see it for yourself. ;)

There are three parsers that are actively being developed:

http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.uzumati/
http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net
http://www.beotel.yu/~has/projects/alfs/

Try them, and if you need any help, speak up. :)

> And, lastly, how active is the support and develoment of the ALFS
> project.

This list is pretty low-traffic, though it has its moments. Apart
from that, I think we're all pretty active behind the scene. :)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org