How well does it work?

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Thu Dec 19 07:43:45 PST 2002

Hello all,

First off, I would live to grauvel, like most others I'm sure.  I would
like to thank the community for developing, and continuing to develop an
open-source, community based project like ALFS.  It gives me hope for
the future.

Anyway, I would like to know to what degree does ALFS work.  In other
words, what components work, which ones do not, and which ones are on
the edge?  How configurable is it with regard to which packages to
install, and the such.  And, lastly, how active is the support and
develoment of the ALFS project.

Thanks in advance for ANY help you may provide!

Sincerely,
Thomas Cameron
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org