libxml C fun

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Mon Dec 2 05:40:12 PST 2002

Mostly a question for Neven I guess, but anyone else that has any ideas
please pitch in.

Neven, im playing with libxml2 in C, mostly just to get me back up to
speed with something besides perl, and i'm having a pig of a time with
xmlParseMemory, blasted thing keeps segfaulting. To me it looks as
simple as passing the xml string and size. Have you ever had problems ?
I dont think i need to initialize anything to use this function but
maybe i'm missing something ?

Mark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org