Automatic download

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 01:07:33 PDT 2002

Vassili,

Great looking patch, I'll test it out tonight (just finished
mine that did exactly the same thing, last night as well :) ).

"wait for a bus and they all come along at the same time"

Thanks

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -