Conrad's ALFS comments

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:00:28 PDT 2002

Since I started this thread, I might as well excuse myself.

>From: Bill Maltby LFS Related <lfsbill at wlmcs.com>
>Subject: Re: Conrad's ALFS comments

>Agree absolutely. And if clear understanding is clearly more important
>than performance, I don't even think of using shorter names. It is only
>when trying to get a balance of both maintainability and performance that
>I even consider very short names. My failing is that once I start going
>for the performance (in a given languange) I tend to go to extremes. :-(
>3 months later, when I look at the code again... well you know where that
>goes! :P

Since I learn from examples I should have kept my hands ways from the
keyboard when I wrote in the same message:
- source functions from another file
- change to short variable names
The examples I had that give me the source_functions ideia also use the
long_variable_names.

BTW: You can call me noob any time you want.

MSN Photos é a maneira mais fácil e prática de editar e compartilhar sua
fotos: http://photos.msn.com.br

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org