Generating bash script from XML profiles

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Tue Aug 27 16:05:58 PDT 2002

Hi all,

For the fun of it, I wrote a patch to nALFS 1.1.0 to make it generate a bash
script instead of executing the commands in the profile.

The patch and a example of script generated
from Hal Neven's LFS profile is available on this site :

http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/

The site contains also a documentation - in docbook and html format -
of the DTD of the XML profiles - as I understood it ;-)

Vassili Dzuba
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org