profile syntax documentation

Alan Lord lord_alan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 03:16:16 PDT 2002

Hi There,

I've just started playing around with nALFS and have a question regarding
your systax doc, and the actual code.

In the <variable> element, looking at the appropriate handler.c it looks
like there is an "unset" option. I am tyring to use this but can't seem to
understand the syntax.

Am I right to assume that there is an unset option? If so how do I use it?
If not what is the best way to unset a variable for individual packages? I
have added my CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS variables to the top of the tree and am
trying to unset them during the build of, for example, "binutils".

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

PS - I love the application. It works very well, is easy to use and
configure and means that I can now automate almost everything...

Alan

news:20020811225603.18a2c914.vassilidzuba at nerim.net...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org