stage syntax

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Aug 11 03:22:07 PDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 03:13:42PM +0100, Mark Ellis wrote:
> This is mostly aimed at Neven, I think we did this topic to death :)

But its ghost is here to haunt us. ;)

> I'm (finally) implementing this in perl. It looks like you settled on
> something like this, am i right ?

<snip>

>         <environment mode="set|add">

I don't use this, but see below.

>            <variable name="" value="">

This is what I first added, but then I remembered that someone needed
to use the space before (or after) the value, so I changed it to:

    <variable name="NAME">VALUE</variable>

Also, there is a "mode" attribute here. If its value is "append" the
VALUE is appended to the existing variable's value (if any).

Everything else looks the same to me.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org