Halfling status?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Tue Aug 6 04:35:17 PDT 2002

Hi,

  Just wondering what the status of halfling is at the moment. Going
through the cvs site I can see that work is still in progress (last
src commit was 2 weeks ago.) but is it anywhere near to a usable
implementation?

  I'm using nALFS for all of my software installations currently
which is working great. What is the estimated time scale of a
completed halfling implementation that will build a LFS system as
well as nALFS?

Thanks

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org    -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -				-
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                      -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org