cvs commit: ALFS syntax.txt

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 30 22:50:15 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 05:12:24PM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> I would vote for attribute. There won't be any multiple commands,
> and it also looks much better/shorter when there are no parameters.

Roger that.

So is this it.  Everyone is finally sick and tired of talking about the
syntax or what?  Or maybe everyone is just tired of waiting for me todo
something.. *sigh* oh well.  I hope you don't all stay silent when i
bring up <textdump> and <search_replace> :P

Hey Neven, i'm at least glad to know your still kicking with me ;o)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org