Profile archive moving house...

Paul Campbell paul at pauls.bsrg.dnsq.org
Tue Apr 30 10:49:54 PDT 2002

Hi folks.

Just a small mention that I am moving house...  My current addresses of:

*@cmm.uklinux.net
http://www.cmm.uklinux.net/

are moving to:

*@absolutely-foobar.co.uk
http://www.absolutely-foobar.co.uk/

Therefore the (real) mirror of my profiles and XSL offerings are moving too.
The old account closes on the 11th May, the new one is already open and I am
uploading now.  Profiles can be found at..

http://www.absolutely-foobar.co.uk/alfs/

Directory: mother2 contains all the BLFS type profiles.  These have been
upgraded recently to include X4.2.0 and QT/KDE3.0.  The profiles are
sepereated and filed neatly as the 3.3 profiles are.

The website to go with the above is in construction, so no website yet, I will
notifiy you all when the site is available, including the ALFS page.  A WIP
devel copy is available at http://foo.bsrg.dnsalias.org/

The "Home IP" mirror at http://www.bsrg.dnsalias.org/alfs/ and soon:
http://mybox.homelinux.org/alfs/ are still available and most likely more up to
date.

If anyone has a link to these directories can you update them ASAP.

Thanks muchly.

Paul

PS:  If anyone requires profile or relevant webpage hosting (as part of the
absolutely-foobar site) , just give me a mail at the above addresses and I
will oblige.

--
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his bus.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org