make menuconfig.

Lee Saferite lee.saferite at internet.lu
Mon Apr 22 00:40:19 PDT 2002

I'm going to show my ignorance.

Since nALFS uses curses in the first place, the terminal you are using
can use curses (of course).  In that case, you should be able to run the
menuconfig, just have it take over the nALFS screen until it is
finished.  No?  As for client/server ALA ALFS (in perl?) well, you could
at least use the simple text based one and pipe the i/o over the control
connection, no?