The usage of base as an attribute over an element?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 18 15:59:46 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 03:18:36PM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> And to be honest - I'm a bit tired of all this syntax discussions. :/

Heh, i think everyone is. *g*

> Expat never had any problems with that ", and IIRC, neither did any
> Perl's module? I remember someone posting some solution to the problem?
> Anyway, I don't think that's something we should worry about.

No, there was some weird quot problem with the perl modules.  It wasn't
expat but the perl modules.  And yes, someone did post with a fix for
it, thou that was allready after Mark switched over to libxml, so it was
irrelavent at that point.

> But this reason is more a "personal preference" as Jesse put it,
> so it can be safely ignored. ;)

Personal Preference --> XSLT.  That's where my preference and opinion is
now pointing too ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org