nALFS feature requests...

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu Apr 18 14:33:55 PDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:05:41AM +0200, Raphael Schmid wrote:
> What do you think about the following stuff in config.h? :
>
> 	/* Hide/Show stuff in the title/bottom-bar */
> 	#define SHOW_TIMER 		/* 1/0 */

Yeah, this is fine. I'll add it.

> 	#define SHOW_NALFS_VERSION	/* 1/0 */

This is a bit silly. :) I mean, it's not some feature or something like
that... It's just a "title", a part of the program's name actually.

> 	#define SHOW_PROFILENAME	/* 1/0 */

This is already possible with PRINT_PROFILE_NAME, but you probably
already know that. :)

> 	/* If stuff is to be shown, define where to show it */
> 	#define TIMER_POS		/* "char *bottom/top, int offset" */
> 	#define NALFS_VERSION_POS	/* "char *bottom/top, int offset" */
> 	#define PROFILENAME_POS		/* "char *bottom/top, int offset" */

This would be nice, yes. I'll just have to see how difficult would it be
to implement and if it's worth it. Although implementing it would also
make that part of the code better, since lot of stuff would be
un-hardcoded and made generic.

> 	/* Do or do not expand the 1st treelevel by default */
> 	#define EXPAND_1ST_TREELEVEL	/* 1/0 */

Generally, when you load several profiles at once, expending them
immediately would look a bit messy. But sure, adding a macro for this
won't hurt anybody.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org