gcc3 ..

Luis Pedro de Moura Ribeiro Pinto luis.pinto at ent.efacec.pt
Mon Apr 15 01:43:16 PDT 2002

Em Segunda, 15 de Abril de 2002 08:33, escreveste:
> > I think you got the wrong list.
>
> Hmm. I'm really wondering why so many people pick the wrong list.
> Maybe ALFS is just more sexy than the other stuff? *g*

The ALFs description is "General (bla bla bla) lfs list"

being the bla bla bla part the automated one.. ;D

as u can see most people are lazy when reading on the internet .. (me
included)  all i wanted was a general discussion list .. and bam .. the first
general list i encountered had to be it ;) I only read general and discarded
the rest ;)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org