nALFS-1.0.4 released

AG agroz at 2z.net
Sun Apr 14 13:00:01 PDT 2002

>>Basically what I need is some help to build an install script for the
>>old Duracom laptop I have. Writing it from scratch would take too much
>>of my time. I need to build a very minimal installation that can be done
>>over a network, has pdf graphics display capability, and is more or less
>>486 optimized (meaning fast loading) with ftp and decent browsing
>>capability.
>

> I don't know about any install scripts for that, but I know there were
> a lot of discussions about those "minimal installations". In FAQ
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-support/2001/10/0072.html
> is mentioned for example.

   Thanks. Dang, no scripts, but someone built more or less what
I'm looking for (if I have apache I can do pdf I think)

looks like I still have to puzzle it out

> The best thing I could suggest is to search the archives at
> http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/.

I tried a while back; but it wasn't a serious effort.

If I manage to work up anything on my own I'll make sure to make
it accessible to the list. Don't expect anything too soon tho ;-(

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org