nALFS-1.0.4 released

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Apr 14 12:49:58 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 02:19:59PM -0500, AG wrote:
> I'm at home with a vicious case of the flu and loaded with cold meds and
> I'm obviously not very rational at the moment.

Sorry to hear that.

> At least I get to spend
> some time wrapped in a blanket in front of the computer ;-) catching up
> on email and projects

Heh. :)

> Basically what I need is some help to build an install script for the
> old Duracom laptop I have. Writing it from scratch would take too much
> of my time. I need to build a very minimal installation that can be done
> over a network, has pdf graphics display capability, and is more or less
> 486 optimized (meaning fast loading) with ftp and decent browsing
> capability.

I don't know about any install scripts for that, but I know there were
a lot of discussions about those "minimal installations". In FAQ
http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-support/2001/10/0072.html
is mentioned for example.

The best thing I could suggest is to search the archives at
http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/.

Sorry, I can't help you much.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org