nALFS-1.0.4 released

AG agroz at 2z.net
Sun Apr 14 11:35:54 PDT 2002

since I have you online, Neven, I'd like to ask a question (which is
probably a dumb one / answered elsewhere, but here goes)

I have a 486 laptop I use for field work (ok, I'm cheap) mostly to
store drivers and docs on when I'm troubleshooting a long way from
the store.

I'd like to build a networked/pdf-html-txt etc reader out of it using
LFS - been lazy, haven't gotten to it yet ;-)

do you have any suggestions? I like this little laptop because it was
a built-for-the-geology- field model and it's extremely rugged even if
it is old (powering it off of makita drill batteries, heheh - lots
cheaper than paying a hundred bucks for the replacements)

   Mainly what I need to do is build an install script for network.

I primarily do winsucks troubleshooting so fast pdf load is a must

AG

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org