nALFS-1.0.4 released

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Apr 14 11:14:00 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:53:04PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Agreed. Well other than the lost+found thing the rest of the installation
> went without hickups.

That's good to hear. :)

> A feature request: how about a real-time timer, say in the top right corner
> of the main window so I don't have to keep pressing "t" to see how long
> it's been going on so-far.

Yes this seems like a great idea. Especially since one must pause the
output every time, if it's scrolling too fast.

I might even add two times (or not - depending on how it will look and
if I succeed in squeezing them both :) - one for the current executing
package and one for the total time.

Anyway, it's in TODO now.

Thanks,

Neven