nALFS-1.0.4 released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 14 10:53:04 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 07:38:06PM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> Yeah, and there are more similar issues - using glibc-2.1.x or not,
> sed in Fileutils, copying NSS files or not etc.
>
> There were a lot of different suggestions about stuff like this (like
> various IFs, CASEs, options etc).
>
> It's definitely something we should take care of syntax-wise,
> to minimize the need for editing the profiles.

Agreed. Well other than the lost+found thing the rest of the installation
went without hickups.

A feature request: how about a real-time timer, say in the top right corner
of the main window so I don't have to keep pressing "t" to see how long
it's been going on so-far.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org