nALFS-1.0.4 released

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Apr 14 10:38:24 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 01:05:51PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Regarding freshmeat; initial project creation takes a bit of time becuase
> you have to enter all the URL's and info. But once it's setup, adding a new
> version is just a simple matter of changing the version number to the new
> one - the rest of the info usually remains the same.

Initial project creation is not a problem, that's fun. :)

But adding a new version can become quite boring, especially
considering that I do very little things manually now (it's all in
the scripts) and this can't be automated. But since it's a simple
matter, great.

> I'd do it anyways, going to freshmeat that is.

Now I only have to come up with some good, concise package description. ;)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org