nALFS-1.0.4 released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 14 10:05:51 PDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 09:57:38AM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> I can't speak Gerard, but i don't have a problem with it.  Especially
> considering you have been quite vocal with where the syntax is going and
> do plan on being compliant.. so no issue with me, imho.

I don't have a problem with it either.

Regarding freshmeat; initial project creation takes a bit of time becuase
you have to enter all the URL's and info. But once it's setup, adding a new
version is just a simple matter of changing the version number to the new
one - the rest of the info usually remains the same.

I'd do it anyways, going to freshmeat that is.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org