cvs commit: ALFS syntax.txt

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 7 19:20:22 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 04:46:23PM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> > <mkdir>
> >    <base>/mnt/lfs</base>
> >    <name>bin</name>
> >    <name>sbin</name>
> >    <name>usr</name>
> >    <name>usr/local/games</name>
> >    <option>parents</option>
> > </mkdir>
>
> Although there are much more typing involved here, I think I like
> having the element per directory like this.

*blinks* Wasn't a similar suggestion done before on this subject?
'cause id way more prefer this way, then what we have been presently
using.

> If we choose to have more attributes, "base" could be one of them
> (which Jesse proposed for <make>, for example). That would give us:

Yes, i have been, again, toying with the idea... expect to see a few
ideas on this tomorrow.

A little warning, i'm going to give a RFC (Request For Comments) when i
check in some mods of the syntax in CVS.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be
the last major discussion we will have on the tags that get put in CVS,
at least for 1.0... i'm hoping at least ;)

Anyways, expect lots to happen to tomorrow.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org