<setenv>, <stage>

Lee Saferite dsaferite at internet.lu
Mon Apr 1 23:51:24 PST 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:10:30 -0800
Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee <highos at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

<snip>

> However, the use of <stageinfo><name>blah</name</stageinfo> per <stage
> /> is just..well.. like c'mon.  Were aiming for KISS, aren't we?

Well, I would say, having name as a attribute for <stage> is a good
idea, that saves on the <stageinfo> element if all you want is to group
things. BUT, as far as KISS goes, I would think this way is simpler than
having 6 or so container elements.  with 1 element, you know what to
expect.  With the others, the syntax might be different between
containers.  Dunno.

<snip>

> I don't care :)  Well, it's nice to have good spelling and grammer,
> but i'm notorious for making terrible mistakes, so i'm very forgiving
> ;)
>
> There are too many i18n ppl on this list to have to worry about it too
> much, imho.

Well, I have no excuse, I'm an American.  I should know how to speel
correctly  (yes speel is wrong on purpose).   My biggest fualt with
spelling is that I type some keys faster than others and transpose
letters.  Oh well.

Lee
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org