<setenv>, <stage>

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 1 15:08:53 PST 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 01:02:01AM +0200, Neven Has wrote:
> I agree. And I like the above (heh, for now, I should say ;).

Hah..hahaha..we are all agreed?  Ok, this _must_ be april fools day ;)

> BTW, I suggest we start a new thread soon, about renaming some elements.
> Just renaming, nothing more and mainly for consistency reasons:

Yes.. this was parly my fault.  I wasn't expecting to get such a
response like that, not it's almost totally un-manageable =/

I'll try and do a slightly better job next time in that regard :)

> If you ask me, <stageinfo> and <search_replace> don't belong in
> the same profile.

If you haven't noticed, up untill this point, i've totally ignored
<search_replace> and <textdump> for a reason.  If you wait a little
longer, you will find out :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org