Alfs cvs/website status update

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Sep 25 05:48:59 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 07:20:23PM +0100, Mark Ellis wrote:
> So here is my thinking. The profile is parsed by frontend, sent to
> backend and parsed again, but because this is attribute content it isn't
> unescaped. With the patch in place, the action message sent to
> frontend is converted because it's no longer an attribute, but element
> content.

Yeah, very possible. I haven't looked much deeper into code, so I wouldn't
know exactly, but it seems that there are a lot of such escaping, unescaping
and similar (maybe even unnecessary) stuff in there.

I'll try at least fixing this issue when I get some free time for it,
if somebody else doesn't fix it first.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org