Helping Alfs.

Zhongming Mou zhongming at home.com
Tue Sep 25 04:45:48 PDT 2001

I was from similar background as you are, had to pick up some non-MS stuff
like Java and Linux two years ago because I wasn't too optimistic about the
future of MS only techies, but I've never programmed on a system level
language like C, never worried about raw memory allocation in my code, not
going to, most likely. Anyways, doesn't being on this list itself shows that
you are thinking about the same things as I did?