Who is working on profiles and many other questions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 14 17:21:55 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 07:24:05PM +0200, Nicolas Nieswandt wrote:
> Hi all, hi Neven,
>
> > On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 05:49:13PM +0200, Nicolas Nieswandt wrote:
> >> Is the already someone who controls the making of profiles?
> >
> > This "profile collection" issue popped up a few times already.
>
> My hope was something had changed recently.

Jesse, whom I put in charge of "day-to-day operations" regarding ALFS
has been without an internet connection quite a while, just around the
time when things started rolling a bit. I have not reassigned anybody
else to that becuase it'll take that person a lot longer to get started,
than Jesse to get his connection back. Well, that was my original point
of view, I didn't expect him to take that long. But, he's alive again.
He moved, I got his new phone number and I'll be giving him a call
tonight or tomorrow and get some updates.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org