Who is working on profiles and many other questions

Nicolas Nieswandt Nicolas.N at gmx.de
Fri Sep 14 04:21:46 PDT 2001

> Sorry guys, i just realised that i changed the copy in
> my local cvs to just include the matrox drivers... my bad ;-)
>
> I'll re-post it tomm, when i get time to do a cvs regression...

Where have you found all those tags ? quite a lot !
Weren't some of them already set somewhere else ?
Is there a place to find the default settings ?

How does X do the config stuff ?

site.def ->  host.def
             xfree86.def
             linux.def
             host.def

Where does the process starts ?

I've got 5 different host.defs now, and I will try to add some
documentation.

nico

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org