Who is working on profiles and many other questions

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu Sep 13 09:50:27 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 05:49:13PM +0200, Nicolas Nieswandt wrote:
> Is the already someone who controls the making of profiles?

This "profile collection" issue popped up a few times already.

I would _love_ that we find a profile maintainer and put all the profiles
we can collect to a single place - alfs.linuxfromscratch.org would finally
become useful that way. ;)

It could be very similar to hints maintaining - people sending their work etc.

I know Jason was thinking about updating the site, so maybe he can start
putting some of his profiles there, just to set an example? :)

Also, Jesse had a lot of nice ones at http://cvs.highos.com/.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org