[OT] Quick update on HIghoS :)

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 10 21:25:57 PDT 2001

Yo,

This is problably Off-Topic, but then i know alot of people have been
curios where i have been for the last month or so.. This is the short
version;

On August 4th, i took a trip down to Ottawa, Canada, to visit my family
and friends for 16 days, the day i was returning (Aug20th) my ISP
disconnected me, so my main server (quasar.highos.com) has been off-line
since then, which includes highos.com (all my personal mail, so if
someone was trying to get a hold of me..), the LFS Community webportal,
the LFS Canadian Mirror, Tux/Logger and other #LFS Bots, etc..

At the end of the month, the lease for the apartment i was in was at a
end, so i've now moved to Calgary (from Canmore) and am slowly trying to
sort out my life again (note: I'm still off-line as i haven't gotten my
own apartment sorted out yet, blahblablah..etc)

So.. anyways, my live is up side down, i'm not sure when i'll be back
online next and so forth, so this is just a heads up, hopefully i can
sort everything out in the next two weeks or so and everything can go
back to normal.. later and thx =)

(PS, i'm no longer subscribed to the mailing lists, so please CC: me
here and sorry for the cross-post ;)   oh and if there are any LFS'ers
in the Calgary area, drop me a line will ya?)

--
Jesse Tie Ten Quee - highos at linuxfromscratch dot com
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org