LFS-3.0-RC2 has been released

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Sat Sep 8 20:36:20 PDT 2001

Execelent.  Another one to build, just for fun.

One request,  or maybe there is such a thing already that I haven't found,
but a diff of the tarballs would be good for peeps with slow connections, so
you can just download what's been upgraded without checking through the whole
list ever time.

I suppose I can just use the ftp progam to compare directories.  Or I could
read the book changelog.  Okay I've answered my own question, oh well.

cya

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org