test

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 6 06:47:33 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 03:29:57PM +0200, Jan Serve wrote:
> Hi Gerard,
> can you please unsubscribe of all alfs lists please? I can't do this, I get
> the error "You are not subscribed to this list".

That's because you aren't.

Your From: header contains J.Serve at ServePower.de - this address isn't on
the alfs-discuss list. Let me try to find the closest match to your
address.

Found it, I'm going to to assume this is you too: JServe at ServePower.de
(without the dot between J and Serve).

I've unsubscribed it.

--
Gerard Beekmans