unsubscribe

SirKnight sirknight at ntur.net
Sat Sep 1 17:57:20 PDT 2001

> He is. After his nice email I felt very compelled to jump right into
> action, more so then when people add a please.

<sigh>  Sorry again, I messed up bad.  What I did was very rude.  I
apologize to Gerard and Thomas and the entire list for my actions and my
attitude.  If anything good came out of this it is that at least now I have
had the experience and will remember it and act appropriately next time
something like this (or anything else that involves people other than
myself) happens.  For me this was just one of those things that I did
without thinking and regret doing.

Well... I'm sure that this list is probably full of "this drop this thread
and get back to ALFS" messages by now, so this will be the last message from
me (assuming I haven't already got myself blocked by the list).  May the
force (linux) be with you.

-SirKnight

Unsubscribe: send email to alfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org