LFS profile using the new syntax

Mark Ellis mark.uzumati at virgin.net
Wed Oct 31 15:04:31 PST 2001

Just had a thought about the new syntax, they take a while to filter
through sometimes :) Maybe the dir in chroot should be an element instead
of an attribute, this is parsed data after all. I cant imagine getting the
trouble we've had with " there, but you never know.

I'm hopefully gonna try the new syntax in the perl FEBE soon, the tidy up
is slow, no time to do much. Made a bit more sense of the Message API, i'll
post something soon hopefully. Also trying out a few little improvements
like wildcards in the file handling elements, and a stab at an integral
package manager. Must learn to focus more, I might actually finish
something then !

Mark