Getting stuck in

Jay Bennie jay at lincore.com
Thu Oct 25 15:30:56 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm new to all of this so bear with me as I get up to speed.

>From what I know and have read, I also agree that a master profile with package profiles, describing dependencies is the right way to go.

Sorry for those of you who have not met me on the irc channels, (handle= ice / ice_Q) I have been following the lfs for a while now and built an lfs system about 6months ago, I see good things happening if the alfs system works, and i wanted to get involved with the development if I can.

I saw on the site that a developer for the nALFS system is required.

Jay

Joseph Bennie

Managing Director
Lincore Information Systems Limited