LFS profile using the new syntax

Nicolas Nieswandt lfs at electro-nic.de
Thu Oct 25 12:29:02 PDT 2001

Am Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2001 17:27 schrieben Sie:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 12:12:30AM +0200, Nicolas Nieswandt wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2001 06:15 schrieben Sie:
> >
> > > separate profile for each package and then a "master" profile to tye
> > > them all together if people still think this is a good idea...
> >
> > I hope, this is the next item on the todo-list.
>
> I would like that we try with <include> element, which could give us a lot
> of interesting new features (I posted an example on this list).
>
> It's very easy for implementing, if I get a green light for it? :)

Is this the right color ? ;-)

echo -en "\\033[1;32m"
echo "                         ______             "
echo "                      /                 \          "
echo "                      \    \      /    /           "
echo "                         \   \  /    /             "
echo -en "\\033[0;39m"

I have finished another few profiles, but unfortunately with the old syntax,
so I will take some more time to bring them up to date  :*/

nico
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org