LFS profile using the new syntax

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu Oct 25 08:27:21 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 12:12:30AM +0200, Nicolas Nieswandt wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2001 06:15 schrieben Sie:
> > 	Geez, so much to say now, and little time to write.  :(  I do
> > think it may be a good idea to add versioning to the <package> tag.
> > Maybe serial# style like with DNS masters and slaves?  Best maybe in
> > numrical date/time format:  YYYYMMDDhhmm?

If you could explain a bit what you mean, you lost me here. :)

I don't suppose you mean <version> from <package> (being just a simple
program's version).

> > separate profile for each package and then a "master" profile to tye
> > them all together if people still think this is a good idea...
>
> I hope, this is the next item on the todo-list.

I would like that we try with <include> element, which could give us a lot
of interesting new features (I posted an example on this list).

It's very easy for implementing, if I get a green light for it? :)

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org