Website updates

flake at sedum.tommyk.com flake at sedum.tommyk.com
Wed Oct 10 21:46:36 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Well, I've gone ahaed and updated the roadmap page quite a bit.  The last of the
updates won't be live for another 4 hours of so.  cronjob runs at 0005 PST to
update the web DB or what ever it does  ;)  Comments appreciated as usual.
Still much more work to be done, including writing a whole page summerizing more
on the New Syntax.  I'll be steadily working on adding to the pages and
continuing to work on adding/organizing profiles in the cvs.

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org